Lab : IGI
Shape : ROUND
Color : H
Carats : 0.5
Cut : VG
Symmetry : VG
Polish : EX
Clarity : VS2
Depth : 3.17
FloInt : MED
Width : 5.00
Length : 4.93
Table : 58.5
DepthPercentage : 63.7
Gold, natural diamond
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
1. You can return & exchange all or part of your order within 14 calendar days (two weeks) from the date of receipt.
2. Contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a the return form then send us the unused products in their original packaging, along with the return form.
3. Miking does not includes a prepaid mailing label to be attached to the outside of your return package before depositing it at a post office as we are not paying for the return.
4. For hygiene and safety reasons, sealed products that have been opened are not eligible for reimbursement it includes Aromatherapy and Perfume items.
5. If the conditions name at (2.) are met, you will receive a credit for the returned products.
6. We will not credit or refund the delivery costs that you originally incurred (except in some cases as damaged products arrived due by carrier).
To support our teams in the logistics centers, we have added additional health and safety as well as social distancing measures to protect everyone. Based on this, we are experiencing an extended delay of 5-6 weeks when it comes to processing all return and exchange requests.
We are experiencing a bigger influx of calls and emails. Our Ambassadors are working very hard to get back to each and every one of our clients we appreciate your generous patience.
We want who buy our designs to be able to have it, today, tomorrow, and always.
In order for that to happen, it must be properly cared for.
1.- Remove your jewelry when washing your hands or using harsh products that could damage precious metal, or stones.Keep your jewelry away from intense sources of heat and extreme temperature changes, Jewelry pieces can become scratched when coming into contact with one another.
We recommend you store them individually in the pouch and /or box it came in.
For diamonds, rubies or sapphires set in gold rinse the jewelry with a drop of ammonia added to water and apply with a soft bristle brush. After cleaning, ensure the items are thoroughly dry by patting them with paper towels.
For other gemstones soak the jewelry in a bowl of water with a small amount of mild dish soap. If needed, remove dirt around and behind the stone using a soft-bristle baby toothbrush. Place jewelry in a strainer and rinse before thoroughly drying with a lint-free cloth.
For layered gemstones, to remove dirt, wipe them with the white side of a DY polishing cloth. Avoid exposing the gemstones to heat.
Ultrasonic cleaning is not safe for many gemstones, so we advise against this method.
Many stones such as amethyst, emerald, kunzite, opal, pearl, peridot, tanzanite and tourmaline are very delicate and easily abraded.
If you have any questions please contact our experts.
Miking Diamond jewelry are eye catching pieces that will be handed down from generation to generation to come. Enjoy the beauty of design and the elegance of these timeless gifts of nature. Our jewelry make an excellent choice for your collection.
Domestic and international shipping & handling. There is no extra fee for each additional item. Worldwide Delivery for purchases more than US$149.99 and US$49.99 in USA
Free and paid online classes to learn more about this wonderful time, our Luxury Academy will connect you with articles, ebooks, classes, podcast and live training
For your special event we can help you, please contact us and a Luxury Expert will be delight to work with you to make your event unforgetable wonderful.