ANDROMEDA Diamond Ring
ANDROMEDA Diamond Ring
Discover the dazzling elegance of Miking's Konstelacija Collection with the Andromeda Blue Diamond Ring. This exquisite ring, crafted from 10k white gold, is adorned with 1 Ctw of micro pave (color-treated) blue diamonds, ensuring it will be admired and cherished for its extraordinary beauty. Experience unparalleled craftsmanship and elegance. Code MC80453.
Gold & Diamonds and or precious natural gemstones.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
1. You can return & exchange all or part of your order within 14 calendar days (two weeks) from the date of receipt.
2. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you a return form. Then, please send us the unused products in their original packaging along with the return form.
3. Miking does not include a prepaid mailing label to be attached to the outside of your return package before depositing it at a post office, as we are not paying for the return.
4. For hygiene and safety reasons, sealed products that have been opened are not eligible for reimbursement, including Aromatherapy and Perfume items.
5. If the conditions name at (2.) are met, you will receive a credit for the returned products.
6. We will not credit or refund the delivery costs you incurred initially (except in some cases as damaged products arrived due to carrier).
We have added health and safety measures to support our teams in the logistics centres to protect everyone. Based on this, we are experiencing an extended delay of 2 - 4 weeks when processing all return and exchange requests.
1 . INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY
We offer a warranty on our jewellery products with diamonds, gems and pearls for 12 months. Fashion jewellery, Gold Filled, Tungsten, Stainless Steel, and Silver with cubic zirconia for six months. Jewellery with crystals is subject to a standard three months warranty. Important information about your rights as a consumer: You are entitled to a replacement, credit refund, exchange for another product of equal or lesser value, or compensation for loss or damage reasonably foreseeable within the conditions of the guarantee. You have the right to have the goods repaired if the goods don't have acceptable quality.
2 . STANDARD WARRANTY
- MIKING offers a standard automatic twelve-month warranty from the date of purchase on all MIKING jewellery with diamonds, gems and pearls against defects in material and artistry. The twelve-month warranty excludes all watches and gift items.
- The manufacturer's warranty covers these items. The standard warranty covers jewellery purchased in-store or through our registered distributors' websites or physical and virtual stores.
3 . WARRANTY & REPAIRS
The costs of repairs and maintenance carried out during the standard warranty period that are not the result of defects in materials and workmanship must be covered by the customer. The inspection fee is US $ 50.00Any defects in materials and artistry that become apparent during the standard warranty or extended warranty validity period will be remedied by MIKING. The resource type will be MIKING's choice and limited to repair, replacement or refund. To claim a repair under the standard warranty, the products must be returned for evaluation and accompanied by the original purchase invoice, packaging and all documentation; the legal proof of purchase applies.
4 . DOES NOT INCLUDE
The standard warranty does not include the following to the extent permitted by applicable law: i. Damage caused by normal wear and tear, ii. Damage due to misuse, accident, alteration, substitution or abuse, iii. Repairs and changes made by someone who MIKING does not authorise.
Cleaning: Clean your fine jewellery with a soft cloth and warm soapy water. Avoid harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners that may damage the gold or gems.
Storing: Store your jewellery in a soft, velvet-lined box or cloth pouch to prevent scratches and tangles. Avoid exposing it to extreme temperatures or humidity.
Protecting: When not in use, keep your jewellery secure to avoid damage or loss. Avoid wearing it while participating in physical activities, swimming or showering, as exposure to water and chemicals can cause damage.
Regular Maintenance: Have your fine jewellery professionally cleaned and inspected at least once a year. This will help to keep it in good condition and prevent damage from becoming irreparable.
Gemstones: Gemstones should be protected from hard impacts and scratches. Clean jewels with a soft cloth and warm soapy water, avoiding harsh chemicals and ultrasonic cleaners.
Diamonds: Diamonds should be checked periodically for loose or damaged prongs, which can lead to the diamond falling out—clean diamonds with a soft cloth and warm soapy water, avoiding harsh chemicals and ultrasonic cleaners.
Resizing: If you need to resize your jewellery, take it to a professional jeweller to ensure it is done correctly and without causing damage.
Protecting from scratches: To protect your fine jewellery from scratches, store it separately from other pieces and avoid stacking or tangling.
Taking care of gold: To keep your gold jewellery looking shiny, clean it regularly with a soft cloth and warm soapy water. Avoid exposing it to harsh chemicals, heat and moisture, as these can cause damage and discolouration.
Gold & Diamonds
Get ready to treat yourself to the ultimate luxury with our stunning collection of gold and natural diamond fine jewellery. Our pieces are expertly crafted with the finest materials and feature hand-selected radiant diamonds for their exceptional quality and brilliance.
Include domestic and international shipping & handling( more than US$ 49.99 in the USA and US$ 149.99 Internationally). There is no extra fee for each additional item. Does not include taxes in the country.
When you buy in Miking with Affirm, there are no hidden fees. Instead, you get a simple, easy, transparent way to shop. Apply only in the USA.