E103 Executive Education and Professional Development English Social Settings
- Exposed to and practiced how to act and respond to your classmates.Introductions to a co-worker, a team leader you do not report to, or a client. Your Vice President is called away for an urgent situation, and you are left with your colleagues to greet a delegation of potential clients who only speak English at a social dinner. What do you do? Your Director arrived at the social event late. She speaks limited English, and you are very proficient; how do you handle this situation? Meeting clients who are your peers, you are asked about something you need clarification as to the meaning; how do you respond?
- 1 Hour: 60 minutes
- Monday - Friday, five days a week
- Four weeks total of 20 classes
- Online - Virtual platform
100% Natural Essential Oils
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
1. You can return & exchange all or part of your order within 14 calendar days (two weeks) from the date of receipt.
2. Contact us at email@example.com, and we will send you a return form. Then, please send us the unused products in their original packaging along with the return form.
3. Miking does not include a prepaid mailing label to be attached to the outside of your return package before depositing it at a post office, as we are not paying for the return.
4. For hygiene and safety reasons, sealed products that have been opened are not eligible for reimbursement, including Aromatherapy and Perfume items.
5. If the conditions name at (2.) are met, you will receive a credit for the returned products.
6. We will not credit or refund the delivery costs you incurred initially (except in some cases as damaged products arrived due to carrier).
We have added health and safety measures to support our teams in the logistics centres to protect everyone. Based on this, we are experiencing an extended delay of 2 - 4 weeks when processing all return and exchange requests.
We want who buy our designs to be able to have it, today, tomorrow, and always.
In order for that to happen, it must be properly cared for.
1.- Remove your jewelry when washing your hands or using harsh products that could damage precious metal, or stones.Keep your jewelry away from intense sources of heat and extreme temperature changes, Jewelry pieces can become scratched when coming into contact with one another.
We recommend you store them individually in the pouch and /or box it came in.
For diamonds, rubies or sapphires set in gold rinse the jewelry with a drop of ammonia added to water and apply with a soft bristle brush. After cleaning, ensure the items are thoroughly dry by patting them with paper towels.
For other gemstones soak the jewelry in a bowl of water with a small amount of mild dish soap. If needed, remove dirt around and behind the stone using a soft-bristle baby toothbrush. Place jewelry in a strainer and rinse before thoroughly drying with a lint-free cloth.
For layered gemstones, to remove dirt, wipe them with the white side of a DY polishing cloth. Avoid exposing the gemstones to heat.
Ultrasonic cleaning is not safe for many gemstones, so we advise against this method.
Many stones such as amethyst, emerald, kunzite, opal, pearl, peridot, tanzanite and tourmaline are very delicate and easily abraded.
If you have any questions please contact our experts.
@miking.llcView full details
Domestic and international shipping & handling. There is no extra fee for each additional item. Worldwide Delivery for purchases more than US$149.99 and US$49.99 in USA.
Free and paid online classes to learn more about this wonderful theme, our Luxury Academy will connect you with articles, ebooks, classes, podcast and live training.
If you have a special event for you or you company we can help you, please contact us and a Sales Specialist will be delight to work with you to make your event unforgetable wonderful.