E106 Executive Education and Professional Development English TOFEL preparation
- The Executive TOEFL Preparation Program is tailored for busy professionals and executives who wish to improve their English language proficiency and attain high scores on the English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) test. Colleges and universities use this exam to evaluate your English language skills. The course is centered around the essential competencies tested in the TOEFL exam: reading, writing, listening, and speaking. (It is strongly recommended that students who still need to take the prep courses of E101 and E102 should take them before enrolling in this course, E106). Students will learn the necessary skills to thrive in academic and international business settings through personalized instruction, practice tests, and strategic test-taking techniques.
- 1 Hour: 60 minutes
- Monday - Friday, five days a week
- Four weeks total of 20 classes
- Online - Virtual platform
Module 1: Introduction to TOEFL
- Overview of the TOEFL test structure and scoring
- Setting up personal TOEFL success goals
- Test registration and preparation resources
Module 2: Reading Skills for TOEFL
- Strategies for skimming and scanning academic texts
- Practice with reading comprehension questions
- Vocabulary building and note-taking techniques
- Timed reading practice tests
Module 3: Listening Skills for TOEFL
- Effective note-taking during lectures and conversations
- Listening strategies for main ideas and details
- Practice with different accents and academic subjects
- Timed listening practice tests with discussions.
Module 4: Speaking Skills for TOEFL
- Introduction to speaking tasks and evaluation criteria
- Techniques to improve pronunciation and fluency
- Practice with independent and integrated speaking tasks
- Recording and analysis of practice responses
Module 5: Writing Skills for TOEFL
- Structure and development of integrated and independent essays
- Grammar review and editing strategies
- Timed writing sessions with individual feedback
- Practice with sample topics and model answers
Module 6: TOEFL Test Practice and Strategies
- Full-length, timed TOEFL practice tests.
- Analysis of test results to identify areas of improvement
- Test-taking strategies and time management
- Stress reduction techniques and confidence-building
Module 7: Review and Wrap-Up
- Final review of critical strategies for each TOEFL section
- Tips for continued practice post-course
- Mock TOEFL test under exam conditions
- Course evaluation and feedback
Module 8: Personalized Study Plan Creation
- One-on-one session with an instructor to create a study plan
- Identification of personal strengths and weaknesses
- Customized practice schedule leading up to test day
Additional Program Features:
Access to online TOEFL preparation resources Flexible scheduling to accommodate executive availability Continuous performance tracking and personalized feedback Support with TOEFL registration and additional resources post-course.
The course duration can vary based on the student's starting level, target score, and scheduling availability. A typical intensive course lasts 4 to 6 months with options for extended study. Your proficiency in the English language will determine how quickly you will advance to the next module. Discuss your expectations as to duration with your instructor. Do not be discouraged if the course duration exceeds a year. This time frame is not unusual. Everything depends on your comprehension. It is better to practice and get it right than to become discouraged and stop trying. Consider taking E101 and E102 before enrolling in E106. Target Audience: This course is aimed at business professionals, managers, consultants, and executives who are non-native English speakers planning to attend English-speaking universities, seek international opportunities, or wish to improve their English proficiency for professional development.
It is paid before instruction the following month. As stated, a typical intensive course can last 4 to 6 months. Please talk with your instructor about what you're like. Most students who attend this course have a desired start date at a particular University or College. We will make sure to plan accordingly.
100% Natural Essential Oils
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
1. You can return & exchange all or part of your order within 14 calendar days (two weeks) from the date of receipt.
2. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you a return form. Then, please send us the unused products in their original packaging along with the return form.
3. Miking does not include a prepaid mailing label to be attached to the outside of your return package before depositing it at a post office, as we are not paying for the return.
4. For hygiene and safety reasons, sealed products that have been opened are not eligible for reimbursement, including Aromatherapy and Perfume items.
5. If the conditions name at (2.) are met, you will receive a credit for the returned products.
6. We will not credit or refund the delivery costs you incurred initially (except in some cases as damaged products arrived due to carrier).
We have added health and safety measures to support our teams in the logistics centres to protect everyone. Based on this, we are experiencing an extended delay of 2 - 4 weeks when processing all return and exchange requests.
We want who buy our designs to be able to have it, today, tomorrow, and always.
In order for that to happen, it must be properly cared for.
1.- Remove your jewelry when washing your hands or using harsh products that could damage precious metal, or stones.Keep your jewelry away from intense sources of heat and extreme temperature changes, Jewelry pieces can become scratched when coming into contact with one another.
We recommend you store them individually in the pouch and /or box it came in.
For diamonds, rubies or sapphires set in gold rinse the jewelry with a drop of ammonia added to water and apply with a soft bristle brush. After cleaning, ensure the items are thoroughly dry by patting them with paper towels.
For other gemstones soak the jewelry in a bowl of water with a small amount of mild dish soap. If needed, remove dirt around and behind the stone using a soft-bristle baby toothbrush. Place jewelry in a strainer and rinse before thoroughly drying with a lint-free cloth.
For layered gemstones, to remove dirt, wipe them with the white side of a DY polishing cloth. Avoid exposing the gemstones to heat.
Ultrasonic cleaning is not safe for many gemstones, so we advise against this method.
Many stones such as amethyst, emerald, kunzite, opal, pearl, peridot, tanzanite and tourmaline are very delicate and easily abraded.
If you have any questions please contact our experts.
@miking.llcView full details
Domestic and international shipping & handling. There is no extra fee for each additional item. Worldwide Delivery for purchases more than US$149.99 and US$49.99 in USA.
Free and paid online classes to learn more about this wonderful theme, our Luxury Academy will connect you with articles, ebooks, classes, podcast and live training.
If you have a special event for you or you company we can help you, please contact us and a Sales Specialist will be delight to work with you to make your event unforgetable wonderful.