Politique de confidentialité
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any given time. If you want to ensure you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to visit this page frequently. If, at any point in time, MIKING LLC decides to use any personally identifiable information on file in a manner vastly different from that stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option to permit the use of their information in this different manner.
This Policy applies to MIKING LLC and any subsidiary company listed below, and it governs any data collection and usage by us. By using www.miking.us and any subsidiary and website listed below, you consent to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Subsidiary Company: Subsidiary Website:
MIKING LLC SAC www.miking.info
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following.
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures are in place to protect your information's misuse.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. However, if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
Voluntarily provided information, including your name, address, email address, billing and credit card information, etc., which may be used when you purchase products and services and to deliver the requested services.
Information is automatically collected when visiting our website, including cookies, third-party tracking technologies and server logs.
In addition, MIKING LLC may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
MIKING LLC may also deem it necessary to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products are the most popular to customers or the general public.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect the personal information you knowingly and willingly provide us through surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. This site intends to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any other uses expressly provided for on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
· To fulfil our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
· To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
· To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research when we have your consent to do so;
· customise our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored only for as long as necessary. The length of time we retain said information would be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
MIKING LLC does not now, nor will it, in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and names to any third parties.
MIKING LLC may collect and use personal information to assist in operating our website and ensure delivery of the services you need and request. Sometimes, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information to inform you of other possible products and services from www.miking.us and its subsidiaries.
MIKING LLC and its subsidiaries may also be in contact with you regarding completing surveys and research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
MIKING LLC may find it beneficial to all our customers to share specific data with our trusted partners to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and postal mail, deliver support and arrange deliveries. However, those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from using your personal information other than to provide your requested services. By this agreement, they must maintain the strictest confidentiality about all your data.
MIKING LLC uses various third-party social media features, including but not limited to
https://www.youtube.com/user/mikingtv, and other interactive programs.
These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work correctly. The providers' privacy policies govern these services and are not within MIKING LLC's control.
Disclosure of Information
MIKING LLC may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
· as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
· in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
· in the aggregate with other information in such a way that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
· as required by law or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
· to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
· as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
· as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of MIKING LLC.
MIKING LLC dramatically respects your privacy. However, we reserve the right to contact you for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and changes in MIKING LLC products and services). In addition, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice in certain circumstances.
Children under the age of 13
MIKING LLC's website is not directed to and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under thirteen (13). However, suppose it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under thirteen (13). In that case, we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database or, in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for using and storing such information. Anyone under thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out.
MIKING LLC will continue to adhere to this Policy concerning any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
MIKING LLC's operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide us with the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. In addition, it allows the free transfer of data to companies certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing us with personal information, you consent to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Under the EU's General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") regulations, you have certain rights as a Data Subject. These rights are as follows:
· The right to be informed: this means we must tell you how we intend to use your data, and we do this through the terms of this Policy.
· The right of access: this means you have the right to request access to the data we hold about you, and we must respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
· The right to rectification: if you believe some of the data we hold are incorrect, you have the right to correct them. You can do this by logging into your account with us or by emailing us with your request.
· The right to erasure: you can request that the information we hold be deleted, and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to, in which case you will be informed of the same. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· The right to restrict processing means you can change your communication preferences or opt out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
· The right of data portability: you can obtain and use our data without explanation. If you wish to request a copy of your information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· The right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our use of your information about third parties or its processing where our legal basis is our legitimate interest. To do this, please send an email to email@example.com.
In addition to the rights above, please rest assured that we will always aim to encrypt and anonymise your personal information whenever possible. We also have protocols in place in the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach, and we will contact you if your personal information is ever at risk. For more details regarding our security protections, see the section below or visit our website at www.miking.us.
MIKING LLC takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected online and offline. In addition, wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the webpage's address.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. In addition, the computers and servers where we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control. The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and transmission of credit cards and personal information. In addition, MIKING LLC is a licensee of TRUSTe. VeriSign also secures the website.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: +1(786) 513-9800
Mailing Address: MIKING LLC, 6303 Blue Lagoon Dr Miami, Florida 33126 USA
The data controller responsible for your personal information for GDPR compliance is:
+1 (786) 513-9800
6303 Blue Lagoon Drive Suite 400 Miami FL 33126 USA
COPPA Compliance Disclosure:
BY USING THE SITES, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND AGREEMENT TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE.
LAST UPDATED: May 4 2023
MIKING, 2023 All Rights Reserved